Update: May 4, 2021
The pool will be open starting Saturday May 15 from 8:00 am to 9:00 pm daily.
If you need a new or replacement key card you must contact Graham Management directly.
Graham Management is open Mon-Thurs 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, and Fridays 9:00 am to noon. The phone number is 713-334-8000. Due to the pandemic, please contact their office prior to showing up.
If you are in good standing your existing card should work automatically, but you can call Graham Management to confirm if desired.
Please remember there is no lifeguard on duty. Be extra vigilant to protect yourself and neighbors.
This year we have new compliance related to COVID19, per City of Houston Guidelines ( https://www.houstontx.gov/health/Environmental/pools.html)
The pool is a shared resource for all Ashford Hollow Homeowners, please be considerate and respectful of your fellow neighbors. Use at your own risk.
- Hand sanitizer and hand soap will be provided for use inside the recreational area.
- Maximum capacity is 25% of normal, no more than 37 people at any time. This will be self-enforced. Do not enter if it is at maximum capacity.
- Anyone who has or who has a household member who has symptoms of Covid19 or has been diagnosed with Covid19 is asked to not use the common areas.
- Social distancing is encouraged. Please keep tables and furniture at least 6 feet apart.
- The CDC recommends NOT to wear masks in the water. The use of masks is encouraged for adults, outside of the pool, especially when social distancing is restricted.
- There is no lifeguard or attendant on duty, therefore, it is not possible to disinfect and sanitize the furniture and other surfaces. Please be cautious and respectful of others sharing the same equipment.
- Each person is responsible to clean up their area after use. Trash must be disposed of in the provided bins.
- Objects should not be shared outside of household units: this includes items that are meant to come in contact with the face (for example, goggles, nose clips, and snorkels), and items such as food, equipment, toys, pool floats, etc.
- The situation will be reassessed regularly, and rules may change as needed.
Should you have any questions, please contact Graham Management.
We wish you all a happy and safe summer!
Ashford Hollow BOD
The Ashford Hollow pool is available for residents and their guests. Homeowners must be current with Association Dues and be in good standing with the Association in order to receive a key card to access and use the pool.
To make an appointment for your new key card, contact Graham Management's office during normal business hours. Their address is 2825 Wilcrest Dr, Suite 600, Houston, TX 77042. Call their office for current hours. Please bring a current driver license to verify your address. If you are a renter, please bring a copy of your Lease Agreement.
- Swimmers under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult (18+ years). Non-compliance may result in loss of pool access for the entire household.
- An individual who uses the pool, swims at his/her own risk.
- Lifejackets are strongly recommended for non-swimmers
- Bathing suits are required; no cut-oofs or street clothes allowed. Diaper aged children need to wear swim diapers
- No alcohol, smoking, drugs, profanity, pets, spitting, horseplay, running
- No glass of any kind allowed
SUMMER SWIM TEAM
Our neighborhood swims with the South Briar Barracudas. Practices begin in May after school and the season ends with Championships the last Saturday in June.
Please visit the "swim team" tab above to get more information about swimming with the South Briar Barracudas for fun over the summer. Or, visit their website at this link